ATOMARS exchange to launch Round 3 of the project voting competition
Round 3 of the project voting competition will be launched on May 1, 2020.
Atomars team changed the voting process so that it now allows projects with small but active communities to stand a chance versus projects with larger communities.
Description of the new voting rules:
1. Voting will start each day at 11 AM UTC and run for 12 hours.
2. Each registered user can select and vote for more than 1 project and vote 1 time per hour during each day.
Each user can vote up to 12 times per day!
3. The first project that receives min number of votes each day gets a ⭐️
4. Each day the project that receives the lowest number of votes during the day will be eliminated from the competition.
There will be two winners at the end of the competition:
1. Project that receives the most votes.
2. Project that collects the most ⭐️
The list of the projects selected for the competition is already available at https://atomars.com/currency-voting
Make sure you are also registered on Atomars to take part in the competition
About Atomars Exchange
Atomars exchange is a digital assets trading platform launched in June 2019. Atomars exchange is a fast, safe, secure, and user-friendly platform that seeks to make everyone enjoy their time. Most of the popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many more are available on the platform. Their web and mobile apps provide ease of easy and fun trading on the go. Unique features include decentralized private user wallets, quick exchange, enhanced user portfolio and market barometer section.