The Atomars Exchange team would like to congratulate the community on the 1st anniversary! Thank you for your great support and trust!
Sounds unbelievable that it’s already been a year since the launch of the Atomars exchange as it feels like it happened yesterday.
It was a very productive year for the team in spite of the market conditions and turbulence. We are ready and very excited for the Year 2!
Here are some numbers and achievements showing how much the Atomars have accomplished during the past 12 months:
- 50,000+ community members and platform users
- 100 coins with 250 trading pairs listed and traded daily
- 5,000,000+ USD average daily trading volume
- Top 100 crypto exchange according to CoinGecko.com
- Listed on CoinGecko.com, Coinspace.com, Coinpaprika.com, Coinranking.com, CMC.io, Nomics.com crypto tracking platforms
- Decentralized private user wallets — private user wallets, the first stage prior to the atomic swaps functionality
- Quick Exchange — simple and fast cryto-to-crypto exchange in just a few clicks
- Community project voting — an option for a crypto projects to win a free listing on Atomars exchange
- Free coins — similar to the crypto faucet feature, users are able to claim free coins of the projects listed on Atomars exchange
- Portfolio — feature to track your exchange crypto portfolio
- Referral program — allows existing users to invite new members and get 30% of the commission generated by those new members via trading
Many of the major improvements went unnoticed by the users as they involved back-end and infrastructure updates and upgrades but those improvements set the foundation for the upcoming features and platform updates.
The list of the new features the team is planning to introduce in the future includes:
- VIP and corporate accounts
- Telegram bot
- Atomic swaps
- Margin trading and Derivatives
- Fiat gateways
Of course we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals without a tremendous support from our amazing community! Thank you all once again for your great support and trust!
To celebrate the 1st Anniversary the Atomars exchange will launch several competitions and giveaways for the community members.
Stay tuned for the announcements!
Follow Atomars social media: