Dear ATOMARS Community,
We are pleased to announce the listing of HYPERCASH (HC) on ATOMARS exchange. HYPERCASH (HC) deposits and trading are effective starting from October 7, 2019 and the following trading pairs will be available: HC/BTC, and HC/ETH.
HYPERCASH PROJECT SUMMARY
The HyperCash project is the hybrid platform that allows for transfer of values across blockchains. It is denoted by the symbol HC and its total coin supply is 84,000,000 coins.
Hcash was started to fix the problem of incompatibility that is common among most blockchain networks. Many blockchains, despite being very useful and robust, still lack the ability to connect with other digital networks. The main idea of the Hcash project is to become a platform that will stand as an intermediary between different networks. The Hcash platform aims to be a path for the transfer of information and finances within several digital networks. Adam Geri is the current CEO of the Hcash project.
The way Hcash is created allows it to become a sidechain for systems that are both blockchain-based and blockless. The original approach to the platforms’ design includes information gathered and stored in DAG-based and blockchain-based systems. The project continues to work on implementing a multi-compatible address system, and currently, the project seeks to build a network that is compatible with Byteball and Zcash networks. The majority of Hcash is based on the directed acyclic graph (DAG) platform.
HYPERCASH (HC) FEATURES
1. Cross-platform exchanges: Value can be transferred across platforms with public or private addresses by HyperCash shareholders through their Hcash wallet. Hcash develops concurrent blockchain and DAGnetworks. This can be used in sending or receiving cryptocurrencies in Hcash wallets with interoperable addresses that blockchain and DAG support.
2. Privacy: Hcash uses zero-knowledge proof technology which ensures the privacy of users as details of transactions can be verified while identities are concealed. For most users who seek anonymity in transactions, Hcash is a perfect option.
3. Quantum Resistance: This is built in the Hcash code and can protect quantum computers against an attack. Even though quantum computers are quite powerful, they cannot gain complete influence over networks by using transaction signatures and iterative hashes.
4. Decentralization: Hcash is governed by a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) which enables decentralization and continued vitality. Information can be circulated freely between blockchains by the decentralized ledger system.
5. A parallel, dual-chain ecosystem: In the Hcash network, there are two chains which run laterally. Each serves different functions in the ecosystem. The two chains provide an interlinked, dual-token, dual-chain ecosystem that can help solve interconnection, privacy and security issues that users commonly face in the blockchain ecosystem of today.
The Hcash ecosystem consists of two chains which are HyperCash (HC) main chain and the HyperExchange (HX) chain which is derived from the main chain, but will work towards encouraging communication between blockchains which include Bitcoin, Ethereum and others as well as other non-blockchains like DAGs.
6. PoW+PoS hybrid mechanism
With the PoW, PoS hybrid consensus mechanism, PoS miners must verify all PoW-generated blocks to join the blockchain. When both miners and stakeholders are able to participate in block production, the possibility of hashpower monopoly is eliminated while keeping the network secure.